To upload a certificate or attachment that only a specific recipient of a Merit can see, please follow the steps listed below
- First, make sure that your Merit Template is set up correctly. In your admin dashboard, go to the Merit Templates section, and select whether you would like to create a new Merit Template or edit an existing one:
- Towards the bottom of this page, you will see the section that allows you to customize your fields. Click on the "Add a Field" icon in the bottom menu and a menu will pop up like the one below:
- Scroll down in the Global Fields section until you see the options shown below:
- Using an Individual attachment will allow you to upload certificates or other attachments that are only available to the specific recipient of that Merit.
- On the following screen, you can choose whether the attachment is Personal, which means you can change what the attachment is each time the Merit is sent, or Universal, which means that everybody will receive the same attachment. Making an attachment Individual is about visibility, whereas making it Personal is about the actual content.