Follow the steps below to create a waiver (or another form) for your activity.
Step 1: Navigate to Forms and select + Create
Step 2: Name your form and paste in the waiver form. Make sure to check your state's laws for digital waiver forms before publishing.
Step 3: Check and edit the text format the waive
You can edit the text in the following ways:
- Bold, italicize, and/or add underlines to your text
- Format your text: header 1 to 6, blockquote, code, or normal
- Edit the size of your text (Size 8 to 30)
- Edit the font: Arial, Georgia, Impact, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Veranda
- Put your text in bullets or a numbered list
- Indent paragraphs
- Paragraph alignment: left, center, right, justified
- Change text colors and highlights
- Add, edit, or remove links
- Embed links
- Add an emoji
- Add an image
- Clear formatting
- Undo or redo an action
Step 4: If your waiver includes fields that need to be filled out by the participant, you add a field that gets filled out during their check-in.
You can automatically enter in the following fields:
You select a field on the right or type the field name in double brackets. For example, enter a field for "Emergency Contact" as [[Emergency Contact]].
Step 5: Preview how your form will look to participants by clicking Preview.
Step 6: Once your form is ready to share, click Save.